Work at Height Training including Safe Use of Ladders and Steps
Duration: ½ Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
In 2006-07, falls from height accounted for 45 fatal accidents at work and nearly 4000 major injuries. They remain the biggest cause of workplace deaths and one of the main causes of major injury.
Ladders are frequently used incorrectly and in some cases the wrong type of ladder can be used, increasing the risk of falls.
Upon completion the delegates will have gained knowledge of:
- What is working at height?
- Legal requirements for complying with the updated Regulations.
- Causes of injuries and avoidance.
- Selecting ladders.
- Inspecting ladders.
- Erecting ladders.
- Safe use of steps.
- Practical demonstration.
- Control measures / Storage / Maintenance.
The training enables delegates to be competent in the safe use of ladders and steps. Upon completion, all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Upon completion, all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Work at Height including Safe Use of Ladders and Steps Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.