Work at Height Risk Assessment Training
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
In 2006-2007 falls from height accounted for 45 fatal accidents at work and nearly 4000 major injuries. They remain the biggest cause of workplace deaths and one of the main causes of major injury.
The Working at Height Regulations introduced in 2005 apply to all work at height where there is a risk of a fall liable to cause personal injury.
This course considers the effects of the regulations and focuses on implementing safe systems of work when working at height.
Training will enable delegates to be competent to undertake a Work at Height Risk Assessment upon completion.
- What is working at height?
- Legal requirements for complying with the updated Regulations.
- Causes of injuries and avoidance.
- Selecting ladders.
- Inspecting ladders.
- Erecting ladders.
- Safe use of steps.
- Practical demonstration.
- Control measures / Storage / Maintenance.
- Risk assessments in practice.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Work at Height Risk Assessment Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email email@example.com.