Safety in the Workplace Training
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
The aim of the training course is to provide an office-based perspective to health and safety issues for those responsible for health and safety control.
At the end of this training course delegates will be able to:
- List the main types and causes of accidents in offices.
- Outline the main hazards and risks present in office activities.
- Use simple risk assessment techniques for office risks.
- Identify and implement appropriate control solutions.
- Workplace requirements.
- Safety in the office environment.
- Types of office accidents and their causes.
- Office risks - Manual handling operations, Visual display screen equipment, Use of electricity, Fire prevention and precaution, Stress and Lone working.
- Risk assessments.
- Maintaining standards by inspection and monitoring.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Office Safety Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email email@example.com.