Manual Handling Instructor Training Course
Duration: 2 Days
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
This manual handling instructor course has been designed to help those businesses who want to train designated employees to train others, to equip participants with the skills to deliver training effectively and to provide knowledge to delegates on correct manual handling techniques.
The "Train the Trainer" course is a bespoke course that will be tailored to your unique industry needs and we would highly recommend a site visit prior to any course and documents being designed.
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992.
- What is manual handling?
- Related injuries.
- Risk assessments.
- Risk reduction planning.
- Basic rules and good handling technique.
- Risk assessment in the workplace.
- Training techniques and classroom control.
- Presentation skills.
- Making training fun and keeping the attention of delegates.
- Practical session to prepare and deliver a training course.
- Kinetic lifting, lifting aids and team lifting.
- Role play scenario.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Manual Handling Trainer Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email email@example.com.