Managing Contractors Training
Duration: 1 Day
Aims and Objectives
This course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of not only the Health and Safety procedures associated with the management of contractors, but the practical application of them too.
This course also covers how Health and Safety issues need to be integrated into an organisation’s functional management process to ensure control is kept.
- Legal responsibilities for managing contractors.
- Assessing the competence of contractors.
- Principles of risk assessments.
- Step-by-step guide to the key aspects of managing contractors.
- Planning the works.
- Handover procedures prior to work commencement.
- Reviewing the work on completion.
- Integration of Health and Safety procedures into organisational procedures.
All delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Managing Contractors Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.