Health and Safety Training for Managers
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
For an effective Health and Safety culture to be implemented in any organisation, managers need to understand their collective role in delivering the Health and Safety policy and its associated arrangements.
This Health and Safety for Managers course aims to raise manager's awareness of their role in communicating and implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures within their organisation.
Successful completion will prepare delegates to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the organisations Health and Safety management systems.
- Overview of the Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- The benefits of effective Health and Safety management systems.
- Health and Safety policy.
- Enforcement and penalties.
- Risk Assessments.
- Accident causation and prevention.
- Accident investigation.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety for Managers Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.