Health and Safety Training for Directors and Senior Managers
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
Recent HSE guidance for directors and senior managers suggest that;
- The board needs to accept formally and publicly its collective role in providing Health and Safety leadership in its organisation.
- Each member of the board needs to accept their individual role in providing Health and Safety leadership for their organisation.
- The board needs to ensure that all board decisions reflect its Health and Safety intentions, as articulated in the Health and Safety policy statement.
- The board needs to recognise its role in engaging the active participation of workers in improving Health and Safety.
This course provides Directors and Senior Managers with a complete understanding of their responsibilities under Health and Safety law.
Upon completion the delegates will have gained knowledge of:
- Health and Safety legislation.
- Principles of Health and Safety Management.
- Health and Safety management standards.
- Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide Act 2007
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety for Directors and Senior Managers Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email email@example.com.