General Risk Assessment Training
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
A properly implemented programme of risk assessments can assist in the prevention of injuries, fatalities, property damage incidents and other losses.
Apart from the corporate and personal benefits arising from risk assessment, employers and the self employed have a legal duty to make suitable and sufficient assessments of the risks to the Health and Safety of employees, non-employees and the self employed.
The General Risk Assessment programme is designed for anyone with a responsibility to conduct risk assessments. It is particularly useful for managers and supervisors but it will be equally beneficial to individual workers, team leaders, technicians, engineers or any other personnel contributing to the risk assessment process.
This training enables delegates to be competent to undertake a General Risk Assessment upon completion.
Upon completion the delegates will have gained knowledge of:
- Legal Requirements for undertaking Risk Assessments.
- Benefits of Risk Assessment Programmes.
- Good Practice in Risk Assessment.
- Identifying Common Workplace Hazards.
- Rating and Prioritising Risks.
- Introducing and monitoring effective controls.
- Recording and Reviewing Assessments.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: General Risk Assessment Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.