Fire Awareness and Marshal Training
Duration: ½ Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
To establish a standard that will help employees to have a better understanding of the employer/employee responsibilities in the work place, with particular reference to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
This course also covers the safe storage of chemicals and Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Petroleum Gas Regulations.
This Fire Awareness and Marshal Training course fulfils the requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005 definitions of the Fire Warden and Fire Marshal's roles in an Organisation.
- Understand the legal duties placed upon the employee and employer.
- Understand how fires start, behave and spread.
- General fire precautions in the workplace.
- Correct actions to take upon hearing the fire alarm (i.e. local procedures).
- Your role in the event of evacuation from the building or between fire compartments.
- Understand when and how fire fighting equipment should be used.
- Safe use of fire extinguishers.
- HFL and LPG Regulations.
- Chemical storage.
All delegates who complete this course, will be awarded the:
Health and Safety: Fire Awareness and Marshal Training Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email email@example.com.