Electrical Safety at Work Training
Duration: ½ Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
Whilst the dangers of electricity at work are well known, many employees operate electrical equipment in dangerous conditions and use unsafe methods, unaware of the potential consequences.
This session covers the basics of electricity and the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
Successful completion of this training course will allow delegates to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the safer use of electricity and electrical equipment.
- Electrical theory.
- Electrical dangers and fault association.
- Inspection of appliances.
- Electricity Safety at Work Regulations.
- Electric Shock - a guide.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Electrical Safety at Work Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.