Demolition Safety Awareness Training
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
Whether demolition is required for a small building or for a complex site, all must be aware of the hazards and risks present.
This course is specifically designed for operatives and supervisors working in the demolition industry and will give delegates a good understanding of their responsibilities.
- Introduction and implications of relevant legislation.
- Environmental issues.
- Special waste, noise, vibration and dust.
- Site security, fire precautions and emergency procedures.
- Control of asbestos and lead.
- Accident prevention and control.
- Personal protection.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- Manual handling.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Demolition Safety Awareness Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.