COSHH Awareness Training
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
There are a wide range of chemicals and other hazardous substances used within the workplace, often without thought or concern of the health implications.
TThis COSHH Awareness course is aimed at those who use substances hazardous to health at work and introduces delegates to the hazards associated with those substances, the risks and controls available and what to expect from a COSHH assessment.
Successful completion will prepare delegates to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in co-operation with their managers and supervisors.
- An understanding of the COSHH Regulations.
- How ill health and injuries occur.
- Why we use a Risk Assessment and the legal requirements.
- COSHH Assessments in practice.
- The principles for controlling substances hazardous to health.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: COSHH Awareness Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email email@example.com.