Construction Health and Safety Awareness Training
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
This Construction Health and Safety training course has been designed for construction operatives with little or no knowledge of Health and Safety and those wishing to update their knowledge.
By the end of this course trainees will be aware of their legal duties and responsibilities, the major hazards they may encounter when working in construction and the current standards of control they will be required to achieve to comply with the law.
- General Responsibilities.
- Accident Prevention and Reporting.
- Health and Welfare.
- Manual Handling.
- Work at Height.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Emergency Procedures and First Aid.
- Safe Use of Hazardous Substances.
- Electrical Safety.
- Hand Held Equipment and Tools.
- Fire Prevention and Controls.
- Safety Signs and Signals.
- Site Transport Safety.
- Noise and Vibration.
- Excavations and Confined Spaces.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Construction Health and Safety Awareness Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email email@example.com.