Confined Space Awareness Training
Duration: ½ Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
This Confined Space Awareness course has been designed for personnel who are responsible for safe working practices and/or supervision of personnel entering confined spaces.
The aim of this course is to provide all delegates with an awareness of the legislation and hazards relating to confined space operations.
- Awareness of confined space legislation and regulations.
- Ability to recognise and identify a confined space.
- Understanding of the hazards associated with confined spaces and risk assessment.
- Awareness of health and hygiene aspects of the confined space environment and personal protective equipment.
- Atmospheric monitoring.
- Safe entry, working and exit procedures.
- Access and safety equipment.
- Search procedures in a confined space and the associated problems.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Confined Space Awareness Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.