CDM and Construction Training
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 now provide a single set of Regulations covering construction work in Great Britain.
This course is essential for anyone who is involved in the procurement, planning, design, or implementation of construction work and requires refresher or a best practice review of the current framework for managing Health and Safety in construction.
This course is also relevant to those with no prior knowledge of the regulations.
- An overview of Construction health and safety law, liability and enforcement.
- CDM Regulations 2015.
- Roles and responsibilities of duty holders.
- Understanding Risk Assessments.
- Best practice for complying with the principles of the CDM regulations and the L153 guidance.
All delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: CDM and Construction Awareness of Attendance and Achievement
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email email@example.com.