Abrasive Grinding Wheels Training
Duration: ½ Day
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Aims and Objectives
To establish a standard which will help employees to reduce injuries by having an understanding of the regulations (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998) and safe methods of working with abrasive grinding wheels.
- PUWER regulations 1998.
- PPE employers and employees duties under the regulations.
- Hazards arising from the use.
- Speeds of Abrasive wheels/spindle speeds.
- Receiving, handling, inspection and storage methods.
- Training and appointment of persons to mount Abrasive Wheels.
- Methods of dressing an abrasive wheel.
- Adjustment of guards and work rests.
- Diamond wheels.
All delegates who complete this course will be awarded the:
- Health and Safety: Abrasive Grinding Wheels (PUWER 1998) Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
This course can also be accredited through the Construction Plant Competence Scheme.
Please contact our office for further details, course prices and booking arrangements on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.