Health and Safety Training
Will my company and staff benefit from attending Health and Safety Training Courses?
- Section 2 of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act etc 1974 requires that employers must provide information, instruction and training as required to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the Health and Safety of employees.
- Effective occupational health and safety training can contribute to your organisations smooth running and can help you avoid the financial repercussions of accidents and occupational ill health.
PA Safety Services deliver Health and Safety courses covering a wide range of Health and Safety issues. We offer tailored, highly customised and participative training which is focused on the needs of your business and your objectives.
Any of our courses can be offered to individuals or to groups and as all of our courses are customised, we can introduce tangible and measurable benefits to your organisation which will return any investment made for the training. Training will be evaluated against agreed objectives.
The following Health and Safety courses are available from PA Safety Services. All delegates will receive course handouts and training materials.
(Click on the links below for further details)
- Abrasive Grinding Wheels Training
- Accident Investigation Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- CDM and Construction Training
- Confined Space Awareness Training
- Construction Health and Safety Awareness Training
- Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide Act 2007
- COSHH Awareness Training
- Demolition Safety Awareness Training
- Display Screen Equipment for Operators Training
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment Training
- Electrical Safety at Work Training
- Emergency First Aid Training Course
- Fire Awareness and Marshal Training
- First Aid at Work Training
- General Risk Assessment Training
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Health and Safety Training for Directors and Senior Managers
- Health and Safety Training for Managers
- Introduction to Workplace Safety Training
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- Managing Contractors Training
- Manual Handling Instructor Training Course
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) City and Guilds 2377-12
- Safety in the Workplace Training
- Work at Height Risk Assessment Training
- Work at Height Training including Safe Use of Ladders and Steps
We are happy to run any of our featured courses at a time and date that suits you.
If you are looking for a course which is not featured in this list please contact us with your enquiry and we will see if it is possible for us to create one for your specific requirements.
For further information on the Health and Safety featured above as well as the costs involved, please do not hesitate to contact our office for further details on 01935 412545 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org